Monday, September 29, 2008

Sometimes I wonder!!

Sometimes I wonder about my kids! They have this very silly game that they play with Tracy. He has a small nerf basketball and they will all line up and wait for him to yell, "GO". Then they all take off running in a straight line and he throws the ball at them. The kid that gets hit then is out and the rest all line up again. The last one out gets the one on one,if he throws it that last time and misses they win. After all that do you think that they stop? Oh, no they all get back up, line up, and then taunt him that he won't be able to get them this time. Personally, sitting on the sidelines, it is really funny to watch but I think that they are a little crazy for doing it. You gotta love the daddy!!


4 comments:

Sankat said...

haha...that is so funny!!

Thomas Family said...

YEH!!! So glad you found me! Thank you for giving me your blog. Keep in touch now. We miss you guys!! Your family looks great!

Shellee said...

Niiiiiice. Kind of like a one-sided Dodge Ball game. Now that's my kind of sport!
I am going to link you in with my blogpage, nope... not askin', just doin' it.

Brittany Owens said...

i think that it sounds fun. I would play. I found your blog through the Thomas's. You should show some pics of your renovations. I hope things are going well.