Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Pictures of the kids

With the camera safely found I decided to seize the moment and take them down to the temple grounds, while we waited for Tracy to get home from work, and take some pictures. I love that they will still humor their mom and all sit without complaint while I take pictures of them. I seem to be in a little bit of shock with how grown up they all seem to be. Where did all the time go? I hope all of you near and far enjoy these as much as I do.

Caroline, Hunter and Abby

This is what makes my life so full and rewarding. I love waking up to them everyday. Who wouldn't like to see those faces forever!!

3 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Beautiful!!! They are so grown up :)

Jocelyn said...

Tori...Your kids are very cute and grown up! It is so fun to see these pictures. I hope you are doing good! I found your blog on Miriam's. Take Care, Jocelyn (your cousin)

Tina ♥ said...

Your pictures turned out so good, you did a good job! They are cute. Your daughter looks just like you, your son looks like your husband, and your youngest looks like a good mixture. I also have a Hunter... good name choice!
Your lucky your kids don't whine about pictures, mine do. But then, maybe I torture them a little too often. Come say hi on my blog sometime!